Criteria for club in “good standing”
- Fees paid to Manitoba 4-H Council [M4HC]
- Head Leader(s)/Head Leader Assistant(s) must have completed Youth Protection Program [YPP screening]
- At least one screened leader/volunteer trained in first aid and one leader/member in safe food handling.
- All leaders will require mandatory training.
- Commit to Kids free online training as determined by 4-H Canada (approximately 2.5 hours in total but can be done in sections).
- All leaders are encouraged to take other forms of training as offered by 4-H Manitoba, but new leaders must participate in one of the following
- Attend Provincial Leaders Conference (PLC) or webinar or video training.