The Provincial 4-H program is strongly supported by many dedicated sponsors. These businesses and individuals believe in the goals of the 4-H program and recognize the benefits that 4-H members and leaders gain from their involvement in the 4-H movement. 4-H sponsorship takes many different forms, ranging from prizes for scholarships to supporting a travel experience and more. To these people and businesses who support the 4-H program, we say a big “thank you” because you make our many programs and provincial events possible.
Thank you sponsors for continuing to help us put the sparkle in the 4-H program!
Please see our list of sponsors here.Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the sponsor and donor lists. However, no record of this magnitude is perfect, and we apologize for any errors or omissions. If you have any concerns about your gift, please contact the Manitoba 4-H Council.
Become a Sponsor
Are you looking for a great organization to sponsor? Think 4-H Manitoba!
For more information and to become a sponsor, please contact the Manitoba 4-H Council Office at 204-726-6136.
Click here to see our sponsorship recognition grid.
Four-Leaf Clover Club
Three-Leaf Clover Club
Two-Leaf Clover Club
One-Leaf Clover Club
- Ag in the Classroom
- Assiniboine Community College
- Cooperative Hail Insurance
- Dairy Farmers of Manitoba
- Manitoba Pork
- Portage Mutual Insurance
- Ontario Mutual Insurance
- TransCanada Pipelines
- Western Producer
- All Charities Campaign
- Bridges Agricultural Business Program
- Central Testing Labs
- CF Industries
- Henry Algera
- Lauralou Cicierski
- MWM Environmental
- Russell G. Hutchison
- SeCan: https://www.secan.com/en/?sv=&category=Home&title=SeCan%20East&args[page…
- York-Benimaru: http://www.ybfoundation.or.jp/about/index-e.html
- Canadian Agricultural Partnership: http://www.agr.gc.ca/eng/about-us/key-departmental-initiatives/canadian-agricultural-partnership/?id=1461767369849
- Government of Manitoba: https://www.gov.mb.ca/
- Nutrien: https://www.nutrien.com/